What do you need?
Your PIN (PhilHealth Identification Number): If you do not know your PIN, you can ask your employer or HR officer to provide it to you.
Valid e-mail address: The registration confirmation will be sent here. Ensure that you have a valid e-mail address that you can access.
Mobile number: This is mandatory when registering for an online access in PhilHealth. Updates and latest news are sometimes sent here.
Create an Account to View PhilHealth Contributions Online
1. Open your browser and navigate to this link:
2. You will be redirected to this page.
3. Fill-out the form with your information.
PhilHealth Identification Number
Date of Birth
Re-type e-mail address
4. Click Submit Registration.
5. A confirmation message will appear for your successful registration.
5. Check your e-mail inbox for the account activation link. Here’s a sample snapshot of the e-mail that you will receive after the registration.
6. Click the activation link.
7. Your PhilHealth online account is now activated.
How to View PhilHealth Contributions Online
1. Go to this link: https://www.philhealth.gov.ph/services/
2. Click Login under Member Inquiry.
3. Enter your PIN and Password and click Login.
4. Enter the answer to your Security Question and click Submit.
5. You will be redirected to the Home Page of PhilHealth Online. Click Premium Contributions.
6. The summary of your PhilHealth contributions will be displayed.